This week, we are presenting a selection of five books written by award winning investigative journalists.
These books expose some of the most spectacular scandals of the past decades.
They present months (sometimes years) of relentless search for the facts with uncommon story-telling talent.
Incredible, but true, crime stories taking you for a ride around the world, from Germany, to Dubai, to Malaysia, to the Philippines, to Wall Street, to the Silicon Valley…
- Bad Blood (Theranos), by John Carreyrou – if you like the book, check out the author’s Podcast : Bad Blood, the Final chapter
- Money Men (Wirecard), by Dan McCrum, also a very well-produced Netflix documentary: Skandal! Bringing down Wirecard
- The Billion Dollar Whale (1MDB), by Tom Wright and Bradley Hope
- The Chickenshit Club, by Jesse Eisinger, a non complacent deep dive into white collar crime prosecution in the US
- Den of Thieves (1980s insider trading ring), by James B. Stewart